A Little Waffle
What I do: ideas, campaigns and words for advertising, brand, design, film and digital stuff.
What I’m good at: concept generation, copywriting, empathy, knuckling down and alternative thinking.
How I work: pen and paper, Mac (I’m no artworker though), independently, in a creative team, remotely, in-house, hard.
How long I’ve been doing it: long enough to know better.
Who I’ve worked with: ASOS, Build Africa, Carlsberg, DTI, Eclipse Broadband, Friends of the Earth, GlaxoSmithKline, Hertz, IHG, Kinder Surprise, League Against Cruel Sports, Make-a-wish,
NatWest, Ocean Spray, P&O Ferries, Smirnoff…
Why would you choose me?
– Bright as an expertly buffed brass buckle
– Sharp as a freshly whittled neuroscientist
– Real, juicy experience in advertising, design, brand, digital, design, social, video…
– 6'4", rear of the year, Nobel Prize-winning philanthropist
– Legal, decent, honest and truthful.
Agencies, marketers, lovers of fine copy; bring me your briefs.