Creativity in the Wild
Four things you must know about Andrew Boulton (and one not so much)
1. He’s a freelance copywriter, lecturer and brand language consultant
2. He used to be Language Lead (yep) at True Story, a creative agency for retailers and brands
3. He lecturers on creative advertising, copywriting and marketing communications at some leading UK universities
4. He's writes a copywriting column for The Drum and was nominated at the Professional Publishers Awards for Business Media Columnist of the Year.
5. He has been bitten by a giraffe and had 50p stolen from him by the footballer Roy Keane. He has not forgotten either event.