10 in 10 - 10 Things I Believe in 10 Minutes
Career highlights include:
- Writing a chapter for the APG book 'Eat Your Greens' to mark the 50th anniversary of account planning. It describes how a 'Simple-Collective-Tight' framework is critical to brand building.
- Winning the IPA President’s Prize and WPP Atticus Awards in Advertising for my Excellence Diploma thesis, Thinklong, which outlined a seven-point plan to tackle short-termism in marketing. I also received a Distinction overall in the Diploma - the IPA’s pinnacle qualification - a 15-month programme dubbed the ‘MBA of brands’.
- Authoring an IPA Effectiveness Award winning paper, and winning both a Gold in the WARC Prize for Social Strategy and the Forrester Groundswell Awards; as well as twice being featured in The Drum’s list of the most influential people working in social media marketing.
- Winning commendations in the Admap Prize for essays on using data to support creativity and combining TV with social, as well as being published in Campaign, the International Journal of Market Research and WARC.
- Being selected for the WPP High Potential Program. Also one of 60 out of 20,000 employees selected for the new Wunderman Thompson High Potential Program in New York.
- Judging the 2016 WARC Awards, 2018 Euro Effies, 2019 UK Effies and 2019 EACA Ad Venture Student Competition.